Wednesday 13 July 2011

Water water everywhere!

Great fun last evening! Took the three girls over to Knaptoft for water training. 

When we saw the cows in the field I was uneasy and Bramble was not impressed - barked for a while, but eventually settled down.

All three were rather excited since we had not don ethis for some time but eventually settled a little.

Molly, of course was quite happy to swim or retrieve on land.  Teasle shocked me by running in and then retrieveing happliy off water since she had not been in for over a year, and that was just after she had learned, rather unwillingly, to swim.

Bramble, although she swam a few weeks ago, was excited and then reluctant. She needed a little push, then, when everyone else had finished and moved off, did three fantastic retrieves.  I think my dogs just like evryone to think I am useless and a liar! :) work nicely in the fileds for me and then misbehave when anyone from dog training is watching!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment